Carpal tunnel is a condition that affects people who do repetitive tasks with their wrists and hands.
Symptoms include tingling, wrist weakness, numbness, and arm pain that can even wake you at night.
Traditional treatment such as splints, ice, surgery and injections has a poor success rate, but chiropractic treatment can often bring about a faster recovery.1-5
- Vergerse J, Galanopolou AS, Herskovitz S. Autonomic dysfunction in idiopathic carpel tunnel syndrome. Muscle Nerve. 2000;23(8):1209 -1213.
- Mendelsohn R. Treating carpal tunnel syndrome. The Peoples Doctor 1984;8(9):7.
- Upton ARM and McComas AJ. The double crush in nerve entrapment syndromes
- Hurst LC, Weissburg D & Carroll RE. The relationship of the double crush syndrome (an analysis of 1000 cases or parpal tunnel syndrome_ J Hand Surg. 1985;10B:202.
- Davis PT, Hulbert JR, Kassak KM et al. Comparative efficiacy of conservative medical and chiropractic treatment for carpal tunnel syndrome: A randomized clinical trial. JMPT. 1998; 21(5):317-326
Would you like to book an appointment with us?
Our online booking system is available 24/7 for your convenience. It is quick and easy, and your appointment will be confirmed immediately.